The carrier+SOM approch allows a very scalable solution.
Based on standard EDIMM modules, this open frame terminal can be driven by i.Core MX6 Solo module for the low cost applications and by i.Core M6 Dual or Quad where a more powerful processor is required.
The capacitive multi-touch panel and the Engicam Linux SDK allow a really ready to use way to develop user friendly graphic user interface.
Where a standard interface is required, C.TOUCH open frame family is fully supported by Android BSP for i.Core M6 module.
The cover touch panel system is very easy to be integrated into the final housing. The boxed version is available as option.
- CPU modules compliant
- TFT 10.1" industrial, 1024x600 resolution
- LED backlight, brightness 800 Cd/m2
- 2 point multitouch CTP
- Wide 10 to 30 Vdc single power supply
- 1x Ethernet 10/100
- 1x microSD
- 1x RTC (optional)
- 1x WiFi (optional)
- 1x USB Type A
- 1x CAN bus
- 1x RS485
- 1x RS232
- 1x RS232 for OS Console
- 1x expansion connector (I2C, USB OTG, I2S, SDIO or SPI, up to 18 GPIO)
- 1 standard + 1 optional LCD connector driving:
• 2x 18 bits single channel LVDS
(indipendent or mirror channel mode)
• 1x PWM for backligth control
• Power supply for LCD (+3V3, +5V)