Based on MicroGEA SOM series, this open frame provides a capacitive multi-touch panel and a wide variety of connectivity interfaces.
The Engicam Linux SDK allows a really ready to use way to develop a user-friendly graphic user interface.
The touch panel system is very easy to be integrated into the final housing also due to frames available in different colours.
- TFT 7" 1024x600 resolution
- 5 point multitouch CTP
- Wide 7 to 40 Vdc single power supply
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet interface
- 1 x microSD
- 1 x USB Type A
- 1 x CAN Bus (Not Available on MicroGEA STM32MP1)
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x RS232 for OS Console
- Optional RS485 (No CAN Bus)
- 1 x expansion connector (I2C, CAN, USB, UART, up to 10 GPIO)
- WiFi + BT (option)
- UMTS LTE with SIM connector (option)