Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations and shaping up your career simultaneously?
Engicam is a workplace where people are encouraged to develop their skills so that they can perform to the best of their abilities. We’re looking for talented, independent, and enthusiastic people to become a part of our Engicam team with a lot of challenges and great energy.
People who want to share our innovative vision of embedded computing.
All the positions are aimed at all candidates, regardless of gender, in compliance with the Equal Opportunities Code pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments.
We are searching for a Jr. Technical Writer who will be responsible for generating documentation for our customers about highly technical data such as component, system, and manufacturing process documents.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working closely with Product Engineering and various other departments, the candidate will identify the documentation requirements and he/she will be responsible for:
- Translate complex product/process information into simple, polished, and engaging content (e.g., specifications, drawings, procedures, user manuals, reports, documents, and training)
- Take ownership of the full documentation creation and delivery process, assessing what work is required and planning its effective execution.
- Create how-tos, tutorials, user guides, and knowledge-based content.
- Review the existing documentation and propose changes if needed.
- Ensure the graphical identity of the documents and the consistency of style and approach.
- Maintain a library of documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Diploma in Electrics or Electronic Engineering and related degrees
- English Language (written and spoken)
- Work passion and smart learning attitude.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
Who you are
You are a strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to our customers and prospects; You have writing, editing, and communication skills; You have a curiosity about how things work; You have customer orientation.
We are looking for a developer with minimum experience in Embedded Software/Firmware design to join our software development team. The selected candidate will be involved in the development and maintenance of Windows-based software for tracking and testing electronic boards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain software code for applications with a view to maximum efficiency, reuse, and reliability.
- Implementing advanced test automation tools.
- documenting and evaluating test results.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET, C#, SQL, SQL Server, Git
- Knowledge of Linux and Python is a plus
- Ability to work in a Team.
Hardware Design Engineer
The identified resource will enter Engicam's Hardware team and be in charge of the design and development of embedded systems based on ARM and x86 CPUs, collaborating closely with the PCB and Software development teams, Production, Quality Assurance, and Supply Chain Management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of product specifications and definition of hardware requirements;
- Selection of hardware components suitable for the realization of the project;
- Testing and inspection of prototypes and data analysis;
- Troubleshooting and error diagnosis;
- Supervision of the production process of electrical components;
- Product maintenance activities
- Degree in Electronic Engineering and related degrees;
- Written and spoken English
- Passion for Electronics and innovation
- Ability to work in a team;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Senior Linux Embedded Developer
We're seeking a motivated Senior Linux Embedded Developer to join us and be part of our vision.
As a member of Engicam's ARM software development team, this Engineer will be mainly involved in the development of BSPs for SOM and he/she will work on boards based on ARM processors, being part of a team that values collaboration and excellence.
- Degree in Electronic/Electric Engineering or Computer Engineering\Science or similar subjects.
- Experienced in analyzing complex system requirements Experienced in delivering high-quality, efficient, and portable C code in an embedded environment.
- Experienced in developing applications based on the most common embedded communication standards (SPI, I2C, UART).
- Experienced in most common embedded peripherals management (ADC, DAC, PWM).
- Experienced in Linux kernel customization.
- Experienced in the Yocto Project.
- Experienced in git source code control tools management.
- Good knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming.
Personal skills and experience
- At least 3- 5 years of experience in Linux-embedded development
- Fluent in English
- Excellent team working attitude and
- Strong proactive and self-management skills
Junior Linux Embedded developer
We're seeking an enthusiastic Junior Linux Embedded Developer to join us and be part of our vision.
As part of Engicam's ARM software development team, this Engineer will be mainly involved in the development of BSPs for SOM and he/she will work on boards based on ARM processors, being part of a team that values collaboration and excellence.
- Degree in Electronic/Electric Engineering or Computer Engineering\Science or similar subjects
- Basic Knowledge of most common embedded communication standards
- Basic Knowledge of most common embedded peripherals management
- Basic Knowledge of Linux system
- Basic Knowledge of C language
Personal skills and experience
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent team working attitude
- Strong proactive and self-management skills.